1. BUTYJANA.PL Online Store is owned by “JAN” Katarzyna Bałdyga ul. Rejtana 53a 35-326 Rzeszów NIP 921-158-53-73 NIP UE PL9211585373 REGON 691685037 which has been entered into the Register of Business Enterprises maintained by President of the City of Rzeszów, against number 12696H. The company started business operation on 12 Aug. 2002.
2. Orders can be submitted 24 hours a day throughout the year. The orders will be processed and dispatched from Monday to Friday, during business hours, i.e. 9:00 -16:00.
3. Purchase Orders placed on business days, after 15:00, as well as on Saturdays, Sundays, and during holidays will be processed and dispatched during the following business day.
4. To make a purchase at BUTYJANA.PL you do not have to open your own account, yet it is recommended. On the other hand you must provide an active telephone number or e-mail address for verification of your purchase order.
5. Orders which cannot be verified within 5 business days will not be further processed. Each purchase order will be confirmed via e-mail.
6. Orders which have been dispatched (shipped) may not be cancelled – applicable to cash-on-delivery shipping. Customer may refuse to collect a package which has been ordered, to be paid on delivery, but we will expect to be reimbursed for the actually incurred costs of shipping both ways.
7. If there are any doubts related to the validity of a specific purchase order, the store personnel shall verify and may cancel such order. Customer will be notified about such decision.
8. Customer may change, modify or cancel an order, which has been placed and confirmed, by sending relevant information to: email@example.com, however only as long as it has not been dispatched. This provision is not applicable to orders which have already been shipped and completed.
9. We reserve the right for the possibility that a given type of goods on offer as “for order only”, is temporarily out of stock, which may result in longer delivery period. In such a case the customer will be notified via phone or e-mail about the situation and the quickest possible delivery date. The Customer may, in this situation, cancel the order.
10. Information displayed on the website of the store does not constitute an offer as defined by the Civil Code.
11. The ordered goods shall be delivered by courier services or Poczta Polska (Polish Post).
12. Costs of shipping: 12,5 EUR, pre-paid shipment by courier services. Full list of countries You can find bellow.
13. The promotion “free shipping for orders over 249.99 PLN” is related to the value of ordered goods excluding shipment fee, and is applicable only for shipments in the territory of Poland sent by courier service.
14. Prices specified in BUTYJANA.PL online store are expressed in Euro (EUR) and include VAT (gross prices). For customers from other countries the prices can be displayed in other currencies.
15. Each shipment contains proof of purchase in the form of receipt, unless the Customer has marked the “invoice” option in the form received after the purchase.
16. Costs of shipment displayed in the Store are applicable to deliveries within the territory of following countries:
For international transfers in Polish currency (PLN):
PKO BP INTELIGO
PL50 1020 5558 1111 1479 9040 0079
SWIFT CODE: BPKOPLPW
Bank address: Centrum BankowoŚci Elektronicznej Plac Bankowy 2 00-950 Warszawa
Note: For international transfers, please remember that costs of intermediary banks are covered by the Customer (therefore, such option should be selected for the transfer), otherwise we will not receive the entire amount of the transfer and will not be able to ship the goods.
I. Who processes the personal data and for what purpose
Personal data submitted by our Customers during registration at and in course of using Butyjana.pl Online Store are processed by “JAN” Katarzyna Bałdyga ul. Rejtana 53a 35-326 Rzeszów NIP 921-158-53-73 NIP UE PL9211585373 REGON 691685037 which has been entered into the register of business enterprises maintained by President of the City of Rzeszów, against number 12696H, and which administers such data in a manner complying with Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101 item 926, as amended).
Your personal data provided to us, in particular: your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, are processed:
1. to the extent necessary to initiate, define the scope, change, terminate and correctly deliver the services provided via electronic means and to process orders placed by you,
2. in order to execute orders placed by you for the products on offer at Butyjana.pl Online Store,
3. to process your complaints or returned services in case of withdrawal from contract (return of goods),
4. if you agree to receive marketing information from us, including commercial information to be sent to you by us via electronic means; your personal data will be processed by us in order to send information about our store, products and promotions on offer as well as communications about products and services provided by entities cooperating with us (with our prior consent).
Provision of personal data is optional, yet if we are not authorized by you to process your personal data, this can make it impossible for us to provide services for you via electronic means and you may not be able to do shopping at Butyjana.pl Online Store.
If you entrust your personal data to us, you can review such data, or have them updated or removed. You can edit and remove your personal data entered into your Customer Account (Your Account -> Change data).
You can also have your entire Customer Account closed by sending a relevant request to: firstname.lastname@example.org from your e-mail address which is currently registered at Butyjana.pl Online Store.
If you want to cancel your newsletter subscription you can to it:
1. by yourself ( from „Your Account” get to „Change of data” and deselect the option: “I agree to receive e-mail information on promotions and new products on offer in our store”),
2. by using the cancel option in the imprint of each newsletter.
II. Safety Rules
“JAN” Katarzyna Bałdyga ensures security of personal data by using adequate technical and organizational means designed to prevent unlawful data processing, or their accidental loss, damage or destruction. Additionally we act with due diligence to ensure that personal data is:
correct and processed lawfully,
received for specified purpose, and are not further processed in a manner inconsistent with such purpose,
adequate, suitable and not excessive,
precise and up to date,
not kept for longer than is necessary,
processed in line with the data subject’s rights, including his/her right to restrict access,
stored in a secure manner,
not transferred without adequate security measures.
Remember that if you put your nickname in the opinion on the purchased product it will be visible to all those using Butyjana.pl Online Store. If you do not want to communicate your nickname or your actual name to unlimited number of people, do not enter such information but change into anonymous mode.
To ensure your own safety, remember to:
1. select login and password for you Customer Account making sure it may not easily be guessed by any third parties. In particular we recommend you should use sequences of symbols and digits as well as lowercase and uppercase letters;
2. log out from Butyjana.pl website after end of session. Closing the window of the browser is not equivalent to logging out from Butyjana.pl website. Logging out from the site will occur after you click the “Logout” button in the top right-hand corner of the site;
3. keep the login and password to your Customer Account secret and do not give the data (login and password) to any third parties;
4. use antivirus software and regularly scan your hardware for viruses;
5. use the website and Butyjana.pl Online Store exclusively through safe computers with reliable software. Using other parties’ computers increases the risk that your login, password and other data may be intercepted;
6. however, if you visit Butyjana.pl Online Store from an unknown computer, e.g. in an Internet cafe, make sure to always delete the browser history and never save any data. Otherwise, they can be used by a person using the computer later.
III. Technical information
Technical information – cookie files
At the time you are using Butyjana.pl Online Store small files (in particular text files) are created and downloaded on your terminal unit (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.). The so-called “cookie files” contain information which is necessary for you to be able to correctly use Butyjana.pl Online Store. After these files are downloaded to your equipment it is possible to e.g. store your login data, so that you will not have to enter login and password each time, remember the items added to your basket, or adjust the contents of the website to your preferences. Cookie files make it possible for us to collect statistical data for Butyjana.pl Online Store and as a result improve our Store to match our Customers’ needs.
Cookie files do not contain specific data which make it possible to determine someone’s identity. These files are not in any way harmful for your equipment, they do not change its settings or the settings of its software. The contents of these files may be accessed exclusively by the server which created them.
Butyjana.pl Online Store uses two kinds of cookie files, i.e. session and persistent files. Session cookies are temporary and they are stored in your equipment until you log out from Butyjana.pl Online Store, or leave Butyjana.pl Online Store or close your Internet browser. Persistent cookies remain in the memory of your equipment for the duration of time specified in their parameters or until you remove them.
What cookie files are used by us?
1. Files which are necessary for operating the Store – they make it possible for Butyjana.pl Online Store to operate properly, allow Customers to log into the Store, navigate the Store, do shopping and download files purchased in the Store. If they are not downloaded to your equipment, it is impossible to use the Store;
2. Files ensuring safety of transactions executed within the Store. Lack of such files will make it impossible to execute such transactions safely;
3. Statistical files make it possible for us to collect statistical data about the ways our Customers use our Store;
4. Functional files which make it possible to remember your settings and preferences. After these files are downloaded to your equipment you will not have to enter login and password each time, and the website will display products matching your interests, etc.;
5. Advertising files which make it possible to personalize advertisements. These files may be used by the Store and by entities cooperating with the Store and providing advertising services. As a result the advertisements displayed for you will be adjusted to your preferences, and the number of advertisements may be limited and as a result less inconvenient and tiring.
6. Social media cookies which make it possible to integrate social media websites (e.g. Facebook, Google+, Twitter), which you use and the Store.
What if you do not agree for downloading the files into your equipment?
Most frequently browser settings allow downloading cookie files by default. If you do not agree for the files to be stored in your equipment, you have to adequately change the settings of your Internet browser, so that cookie files are not saved in your device or in each case a file is saved in your equipment you are informed about the fact. Alternatively, you can delete the files from your equipment after each visit to the Store. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of operating cookie files is available in settings and in “Help” section of your Internet browser. However, you must remember that if you limit the use of cookie files it may be more difficult or impossible for you to take advantage of options on offer at the Store.
Settings in the browser of your equipment permitting storage of the files mean that you agree for the files to be downloaded to your equipment.
Other technical information
We also use geolocation, i.e. we check from what location (continent, country, region and town/village) you place the order. If sales of a given product are prohibited in your location (this relates in particular to mp3 files and e-books) you will not be able to order such a product and you will be informed about the fact with a special communication.
We apply most advanced technologies and special procedures to protect personal data.
Your personal data stored in the data base, which uses technical and organizational means ensuring protection of the processed data in compliance with requirements specified by the generally binding legal regulations on protection of personal data, including the Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration as regards internal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions which should be fulfilled by devices and computer systems used for personal data processing, issued on 29 April 2004 (Journal of Laws No. 100, item. 1024). The data base may be accessed exclusively by persons authorized by the data administrator.
IV. Final provisions
Due to the ongoing developments and progress in technology the rules specified herein may be amended. You will be notified about such changes in advance, not later than 7 days before they are introduced, via relevant communication with the new contents to be posted at Butyjana.pl website.
By using services on offer at BUTYJANA.PL Store you accept the Rules specified herein
The consumer can use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No 524/2013 of 21 May 2013. On online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC (the Regulation on consumer ODR).
To use the possibility of an amicable resolution of disputes concerning online purchases, the consumer can submit his complaint, eg. Via the EU’s Internet platform ODR (Online Dispute Resolution), available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
We send packages within 24 h
You will get Your package always on time
Exchange or return
Simple exchange or return products up to 14 days.